Mercedes Full Service
You’ll need a full service on your Mercedes-Benz yearly. This will keep all major components in check so your vehicle is safe and running at in its very best condition. Full services save you from future repairs and accidents.
We recommend a full service is carried out every 10,000 miles or every 12 months.
A Full service with Servicing Stop
Our professional service ensures all customers are satisfied. Your car is collected and delivered to your door steps. We could save you up to 60% from main dealer prices and a 1 year guarantee on all parts and labour.
What’s included in your service with Servicing Stop
- Change oil and oil filter (special oils at extra charge)
- Top up bonnet fluid levels
- Check brakes (remove wheels)
- Check brake fluid
- Check steering
- Check suspension
- Check tyres
- Check pollen filter
- Change air filter
- Change fuel filter (diesel only)
- Replace spark plugs if applicable (at extra cost)
- Wash and vac
- Collection and delivery